Friday, September 12, 2014

And I'm back!

Long story made very short - life got in the way.  I have been dying to blog and have actually written several posts that I was unable to put here.  So, some of this will be old news but here goes...

Since March:

We have a new dog - Teddy Bear.

We have a new house - YES!  (Exhausting but finally done.)

I have started several DIY projects.  I've even completed a few - Progress?

I have discovered architectural salvage shopping - Budget, what budget?

We do not have a new baby BUT we have a new attitude on this subject - Healthy.

My car was totaled (with me in it!) - Not so healthy.

We've attended 5 weddings this year!  I even made the cake for two of them.

We signed up for Country Pride Food delivery - Risky but worth it, and yummy!

We got two new cars - Wahoo!!!  (Again, budget, what budget?)

I am back at the Maryland Renaissance Festival this year - Yay with a teeny little boo.

The family has lost King - lots of weeping.

If that list doesn't convince you I've been running around like a mad woman, I'd like to remind you that I've had to move, still work full time, been renovating and cleaning and helping raise 3 children (two of which are teenagers), caring for two dogs, looking out for my widowed mother and little sister.  Oh - and trying to remember to spend time with my husband and the Lord. 

Yeah, it's been a wild ride - but hang on to your hats, you're going to get to hear all about it!

- N

No comments: