Monday, August 26, 2013

So much to tell you!

First, I apologize for once again disappearing for a few days!  Things have been busy and keeping up with 3 kids is a lot of work. 

So, first things first - I had that audition for a Broadway show a couple weeks ago - still no word, so I've decided no news is good news.  I have another big audition tonight, so crossing all the important parts that it goes well.

We are in our third TTC cycle.  Hopefully by the end of the week we'll be moving into stage 2.  Then it's the dreaded wait for 2 weeks. 

Still working on house plans.  Seriously folks -this part is making me anxious.  Everytime I think I find a floorplan I like, I find something about it I hate.  I'm looking for the least amount of changes possible to control costs and it's like finding a needle in a haystack.  I've resorted to trying to draw my own floorplan. 

I am a designer, not an architect.  This math stuff is hard!

Almost as hard as sticking to my new eating plan - in theory, I'll only be eating things that grow naturally or come from an animal directly.  No processed stuff unless I make it from scratch myself.

As I sit here next to my leftovers from Cheesecake Factory (Monte Cristo sandwich from the Sunday Brunch - no ham - YUM!) and think on the cupcakes MH bought me, now languishing in the fridge, I have to tell you that I don't think things are going according to plan at all.  It's all delicious, but not the plan.  Why can't the stuff I'm supposed to be eating taste like this?!!

Lastly, we're looking at dogs to adopt.  One is currently healing from a minor surgery, but we're hoping she becomes available soon.  We want her!

Other than that, it's just another day in the rat race.  Happy cheese hunting!

PS:  I almost forgot!  I've officially lost my mind.  I signed up for the 5k Zombie Run in October because - hey, it's zombies in the woods and that sounds like fun.  (My idea of fun and yours may differ.)  But then I signed up for a 5k triathalong in September because I've apparently gone crazy.  What on EARTH am I thinking??  I'll let you know how it goes.

Unless of course that much exercise does me in...

No comments: