Friday, October 31, 2014

Um Waldo, Excuse Me But...

Where the heck have you been?!

Sorry guys, I kinda forgot to let you know I was having surgery last week.  I've been in the hospital and recovering and only just got the chance to sit down at the blog.  Sorry about that.  Hopefully you haven't given up on my completely, because in my down time (read: bored out of mind) I thought of a couple good topics to chat with you about.

I won't be writing about them today, sadly, because I need to get everything else in my life back up to speed but I may break my rule and write a Monday post to get the ball rolling again.

Thanks for being paitent and in case you were wondering, everything went fine and I seem to be recovering well.  The hubby is amazing and has really taken excellent care of me.   He was most frustrated in the hospital because there was so little he could do but watch me be in pain, etc.

Have a fabulous weekend and don't eat too much candy!!

-N

No comments: