Wednesday, May 8, 2013

It's been a minute...

First, let me apologize for being away but March and April were super busy and the blog had to take a little break.  That being said, I have about 4 posts scoped to share and I hope they make up for the lapse!

We finished the house!  *Hallelujah*  It's currently on the market, but of course we are now in wait mode and in case you missed earlier newsflashes - I don't wait well.  The upside is that the house is always superclean and show ready.  I love it - less work for the day to day, but the teenager is not a happy kid. 

We then took a trip to Paris for a week:  This will be follow-up blog #1 on how to travel to Europe on a budget

We came home and did some minor projects on the house and began seriously looking at the planning required to build our own custom, eco-friendly house:  Blog post #2 to come

Began some DIY projects in places around the house that have been on the backburner:  Blog post #3

Started on the TTC journey:  Block post #4 (and the most personal, so feel free to skip it if that's not your thing)

I will also be rolling out my graphic design website this summer and the cake site by the end of the year.  It's ambitious, I know, but life is too short to not take the leaps when you get the chance, right?

If you have questions or comments for me, feel free to contact me - I'd love to have some interaction!

Oh - and the Chopping Block recipes are still a big hit in our household!  I'm always looking for quick and easy variations, so if you see any, let me know!

No comments: